New York, NY 10036
LDK Productions, a boutique General Management & Producing firm, seeks an energetic, personable individual to join the company as a Management Associate. This vital position will be primarily responsible for acting as Company Manager on several productions as well as contribute to overall company operations.
The ideal candidate is reliable with a collaborative spirit, is open to taking on new tasks and challenges and can manage multiple priorities simultaneously. This person possesses exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal - as well as strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Candidates should be personable with excellent customer service instincts, be able to creatively solve problems, a master of discretion, and possesses a good sense of humor. This is a great opportunity for candidates starting a career in company or general management.
This is a full-time staff, salaried (exempt) position that requires nights and weekends. Intended start date is December 9, 2019.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Primary and immediate representative of General Management team to cast, crew, musicians and creative teams for assigned productions
- Assist General Manager with contract and agreement preparations
- Budget tracking
- Prepare weekly production payroll, including weekly union benefit, commission, and royalty reporting
- Process invoices for accounts payable
- Quickbooks data entry for productions
- Box Office liaison – assist in determining ticketing options; Oversee company tickets, tech seats, and house seat requests
- Analyze and report final ticket purchases per production
- Help to facilitate press photo shoots, publicity events and B-roll shoots
- Work with press agents to organize and provide all pertinent production information primarily for Playbill printing, including weekly proofing of Playbill for corrections/revisions
- Assist with planning Opening Nights and other production special events
- Manage insurance and workers comp claims for each assigned production
- Arrange and organize travel and housing for out of town artists and staff as needed
- Arrange ground transportation for artists as needed
- Assist with general office support for LDK Productions
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative, and work independently as well as with others
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly personality; but with a high level of discretion when needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Data entry proficiency in Quickbooks
- Basic knowledge of union rules (AEA, SDC, USA, IATSE)
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of experience in a company management or similar role preferred.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work weekend, evening and holiday hours a must. This position requires a six- day work week during assigned productions
Salary and paid vacation
To apply: Please send your cover letter with salary requirements, resume, and three professional references in PDF or Word format to: Jobs@ldkproductions.com with subject line “Management Associate”
December 9, 2019 -