We’re on the hunt for a talented marketing intern to help us launch series of immersive events. Please discuss your experience in your cover letter.
Who We Are:
Our Company, Adam Aleksander Presents, is dedicated to inventing extraordinary experiences. For over 10 years, we’ve reimagined events and parties as innovative, unforgettable adventures. We’ve turned dinners into masquerades with the dead, dance parties into map-point journeys to hidden locations, and art salons into secret pool parties. We don’t just create events, we build fully realized worlds for guests to have the time of their lives.
COMPANY REEL: https://vimeo.com/358813873
We’re looking for a talented individual to take the helm of promotion, develop a plan, and implement with consistency. You’ll be in charge of social, press, and partnerships for 2 events and 1 listing. Your job is to create the excitement around the new event concepts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Run 3 different event accounts daily
- Research and develop a content plan
- Research and utilize hashtags
- Interact with customers
- R&D partnership ideas for cross pollination through event, exclusives, and other ideas
- Create a pipeline and solicit partners via hubspot
- R&D potential press
- Create a pipeline and invite press
- There will be days when we will need to put you on creative research projects for the creative or production departments
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE A BACKGROUND IN…
- Create the facebook event page
- Create the eventbrite ticket page
- Communicate with guests, leading up to each event
- Attend the event
- Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Theatre, Set Design, or the Arts
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS KNOWLEDGE OF...
- Mail Chimp
- Event Marketing
- We are looking for someone to work - 20-24 hours a week
- September through January
- This is a paid internship. Compensation will be 13.50/hr
If this sounds appealing to you, send us your CV and cover letter to Adam@AdamAleksanderPresents.com. Let us know how your experience fits into these categories and what your experience is in immersive or experiential art. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
September 23, 2019 - December 24, 2019