Feinstein’s/54 Below & BFV Management
New York, NY 10019
BFV Management is currently seeking a spring intern to join its dynamic marketing team. This position supports the promotional efforts for Feinstein’s/54 Below, the long running off-Broadway production of Stomp, the Commercial Theater Institute, and upcoming on- and off-Broadway projects to be announced.
The Marketing Internship is the ideal program for a top-notch student or recent graduate with excellent design skills, a creative eye, and a keen attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience within the theatre industry and learn from seasoned staff members in all departments, who will give interactive seminars in their areas of expertise. The Marketing Intern will have a key role in managing Feinstein’s/54 Below presence online across major social media channels and will gain valuable experience working with artists, producers, and press teams.
This internship is full-time Monday through Friday 10am-6pm with occasional live social media coverage duties in the evening (about 1-2x/month) at Feinstein’s/54 Below performances. A $100 per week travel/food reimbursement is provided. The ideal candidate possesses a passion for the arts and/or Broadway theatre, thrives in a high paced work environment, has excellent problem-solving skills, and is self-motivated.
· Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop
· Proficient across all social media platforms
· Ability to creatively problem solve
· Organizational skills
· Video editing, MailChimp, and/or HTML experience a big plus
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Crafting social media content
· Designing digital assets
· Basic video editing
· Creating and scheduling email blasts
· Writing press releases and organizing press files
· Reporting on ticket sales
· Attending shows at Feinstein’s/54 Below for social coverage
· Supporting grassroots marketing efforts for Feinstein’s/54 Below artists
· Taking minutes at meetings
· Other special projects
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to email@example.com