Concord Music / Rodgers & Hammerstein
New York, NY 10001
Description: The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization seeks an experienced Brand Manager with a passion for theater.
About Concord Music
Concord Music is the independent, worldwide leader in the development, acquisition, and management of recorded music, music publishing, and theatrical performance rights. With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London, Berlin, and Cleveland, Concord Music has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
About The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization: Founded by the legendary team of Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II and headquartered in New York City, The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization, owns the rights to the world's most popular stage and film musicals, including OKLAHOMA!, CAROUSEL, SOUTH PACIFIC, THE KING AND I and THE SOUND OF MUSIC.
As an agency, R&H encompasses a music publishing company; a concert rental library; and a theatrical licensing branch that collectively represent more than 5,000 songs, 900 concert pieces, 200 writers, and 100 musicals, including works by Irving Berlin, Stephen Schwartz, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Adam Guettel, Rodgers & Hart, Kern & Hammerstein, and many more.
· Day to day management for the brands and legacy of Rodgers & Hammerstein, Irving Berlin, Marvin Hamlisch along with other musical theater legends.
· Day to day management for the brands of THE SOUND OF MUSIC, OKLAHOMA!, THE KING AND I, SOUTH PACIFIC
· Liaise with film studios and record labels on anniversaries, re-releases and ongoing promotion
· Drive team forward on major Anniversary campaigns and oversee logistics
· Own the brands to be the knowledge base for all internal queries
· Point of contact for Broadway and touring productions on brand oversight and day to day questions
· Create opportunities for brand exposure through partnerships and content creation
· Work in coordination with the Social Media team on content creation and schedule
· Plan and execute R&H Video Series
· Collaborate with record labels on album release promotions
· Work with external press agent on pitches
· Plan Anniversary celebrations
· Minimum of 3 years of experience managing a consumer facing brand.
· Ability to work independently and with limited supervision. Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
· Experienced in the Microsoft Office Suite
· Familiar with social media best practices
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Passion for Musical Theater
To Apply: Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org