New 42nd street / New Victory Theater
New York City, NY 10036
New 42/New Victory Apprentice Program
What the New42 Apprentice Program can do for you!
· Experience LIVE THEATER from around the world
· Work with multiple departments through SHADOWING OPPORTUNITIES and weekly SEMINARS& WORKSHOPS
· Do MEANINGFUL WORK and take on a diversity of tasks and responsibilities
· Get a MENTORSHIP from members of your department
· Achieve professional growth through regular meetings focused on TRANSFERABLE JOB SKILLS, including resume writing and interview skills
You must be enrolled as a student to be eligible.
· 18-20 hours of PAID work per week
· Hours available during Monday through Friday, 10am – 6pm
· Communications (Marketing/Public Relations/Digital Services)
· Development/Special Events
· Production Management
· Artistic Pogramming
· Studio Operations
· Theater Operations
“Expect to truly be a part of the staff, expect to work really hard,
and expect to have a lot of fun!”–Education Apprentice, Spring 2011
Interested in applying?
Visit http://www.newvictory.org/About/Youth_Corp/Apprenticeships.aspx for more information and online application.
*Application Deadline for the Summer 2017 semester: April 14, 2017
Interviews will be held throughout April and early May.
The apprenticeship runs from May through August.
May 24, 2017 - August 11, 2017
$11 per hour