Dramatists Play Service, Inc.
New York, NY 10016
Nonprofessional Rights Assistant
A leading play licensing and publishing company is seeking a Nonprofessional Rights Assistant. Position reports directly to Director of Nonprofessional Licensing. This is an Entry-Level position. Knowledge of theatre industry and love of theatre itself a plus.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
· Enter automated and approved nonprofessional rights applications.
· Answer customer inquiries by email and by phone.
· Check applications for mistakes or incomplete information and update contact and venue information.
· Work with Finance Department regarding Accounts Receivable
· Organize and file daily nonprofessional license data entry and corresponding purchase orders.
· Assist with DPS social media content (Facebook and Instagram).
· High level of accuracy expected
· Motivated self-starter with ability to problem-solve, prioritize and multi-task, sometimes during high volume of customer transactions
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please apply thru playbill.com or send cover letter and resume to email@example.com