The Pekoe Group
New York, NY 10036
The Pekoe Group is a full-service theatrical advertising agency in New York City.
We are looking to hire an Office Assistant to join our team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Answering and fielding office phone calls
- Scheduling meetings
- Greeting clients for client meetings
- Setting up meetings in our conference rooms
- Ordering catering for meetings and office events
- Ordering office supplies
- Organizing office events
- Organizing office gift distributions
- Organizing show tickets for our staff
- Must have at least 1 year experience working in a theatrical office environment
- Ability to be proactive
- Ability to get along with many personality types
- Ability to thrive under stress
- Ability to multitask and learn quickly
- Ability to take on projects and responsibilities
- Proficiency on a Mac and a PC
- Must love dogs (we have an office dog)
- Must have a sense of humor
Full-time position, Monday–Friday, 10am-6pm
· Health Benefits after 3 Months
· 401(k) and Robust Retirement Package after 1 Year Full Time
· Free tickets to shows
· Free snacks
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please include OFFICE ASSISTANT in the subject line.
No phone calls or visits, please.
For more info, visit: ThePekoeGroup.com
August 26, 2019 -