PAID SEARCH SPECIALIST THE OPPORTUNITY:
RPM is a dynamic, full-service ad agency with a bold vision for the live entertainment space. Our team of experienced industry professionals aims to create a trust-filled partnership with clients, focusing on clear communication, streamlined workflow and creative that captures the imagination. We are looking to expand our team with people who share this passion for the new and uncharted. Clients include the Broadway shows Hamilton, Chicago, Waitress, Moulin Rouge!, Jagged Little Pill, Slave Play, Oklahoma!, plus Second Stage Theater, American Ballet Theatre, and Big Apple Circus.
Paid Search Specialist is responsible for leading strategy and overseeing execution of our clients’ direct response campaigns inclusive of paid search and programmatic.
- Creates and manages unique paid search strategies for our individual clients
- Builds and maintains self-serve and managed service programmatic campaigns
- Manages timely, accurate execution of all direct response campaigns
- Responsible for day-to-day campaign management, budgets and optimizations in support of client goals
- Oversees campaign performance reporting, including QA’ing the data to ensure accuracy, highlighting any insights and trends as well as providing optimization recommendations on an ongoing basis
- Ongoing analysis and optimization of live media based on internal and external media performance reports
- Prepares presentation materials for client meetings and regular campaign reporting
- Responsible for keeping innovation and technology at the forefront of campaign planning
- Stays on top of advertising and theater industry trends in order to keep the RPM media planning relevant, cutting-edge, and competitive
- 2-4 years agency experience with a strong background in planning and buying programmatic and paid search (SEM and YouTube)
- Strong expertise in managing bid optimization platforms (Google AdWords and DoubleClick are a must)
- Robust understanding of the search marketing and paid search landscape
- Strong writing and presentation skills are a must
Please send resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.