Roundabout Theatre Company
New York, NY 10018
Part Time Audience Services Representative
Audience Services Representatives
Roundabout Theatre Company, New York’s leading not-for-profit theatre seeks energetic, articulate, dependable and outgoing individuals for part-time Audience Services Representative positions.
Audience Services Representatives provide best-in-class customer care in Roundabout’s high-volume Call Center. This position is expected to field inbound purchases and customer service calls expertly, solicit donations, process ticket orders and respond to customer correspondence. Reporting daily to the Call Center Supervisors, Representatives will be given the tools and training to effectively meet customer needs while also generating the maximum revenue for the institution to support its mission and productions. This position is compensated with a combination of base pay and commission.
· Field inbound calls with ticketing or subscription inquiries and be able to respond to customer emails and live chat inquiries while providing exceptional customer care. This includes managing challenging situations promptly and professionally.
· Utilize Tessitura (Roundabout’s customer relationship management software) and calling scripts to ensure that all customers receive relevant and personalized care.
· Process subscription and single ticket orders submitted through all channels while also soliciting donations.
· Assist with departmental mailings and special projects.
· Maintain a robust knowledge of Roundabout’s offerings, sales techniques, policies, and customer service standards.
· Additional duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is dependable and personable with experience handling outbound and inbound calls in a high volume call center. S/he demonstrates unfailing commitment to customer service, responding promptly to customer needs while upholding the organization’s values.
S/he is reliable and personable with a collaborative spirit. This person is open to taking on new tasks and challenges, and is able to adapt to changes in a fast paced work environment, including the ability to shift between outbound and inbound calling duties as needed.
A Bachelor’s degree and experience with Tessitura (or comparable technology) preferred, but not required
Flexibility to work weekend, evening and holiday shifts is a must.
Please forward cover letter and resume in PDF or Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org – and use code ASR-0517PT in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Roundabout Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mission: Roundabout Theatre Company is committed to producing the highest quality theatre with the finest artists, sharing stories that endure, and providing accessibility to all audiences. A not-for-profit company, Roundabout fulfills its mission each season through the production of classic plays and musicals; development and production of new works by established and emerging writers; educational initiatives that enrich the lives of children and adults; and a subscription model and audience outreach programs that cultivate and engage all audiences. www.roundabouttheatre.org
June 10, 2017 -
$12/hr plus commission