Broadway San Jose
San Jose, CA 95113
Broadway San Jose has an exciting part-time opportunity for a highly motivated theatre lover with customer service experience.
The Patron Services Coordinator is responsible for responding to all Broadway San Jose patron needs and providing the highest level of customer service. They assist in order processing including subscriptions, exchanges and President’s Club. They will be knowledgeable about Broadway San Jose policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective daily operations, and will take on additional duties as assigned.
· Facilitating ticketing transactions including subscription sales, ticket exchanges and President’s Club member transactions.
· Assisting the Subscriptions table and President’s Club Lounge during performances.
· Retaining knowledge of all performances, promotions and special events occurring at Broadway San Jose.
· Being a team player.
· Prepping invoices.
· Oversee office needs including ordering supplies, maintenance and parking.
· Schedule office events and staff meetings.
· Attendance at performances and special events is required.
· Represent Broadway San Jose at all times with the highest degree of professionalism.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree in a related field of study.
· 1+ years’ experience with Customer Service
· Knowledge of theatre.
· Self-starter with strong organizational skills
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent organizational skills, including a high attention to detail.
· Must be computer literate, Archtics knowledge a plus.
· Candidate must be flexible to work weekends and evenings as required.
· Ability to lift and carry up to 10 pounds.
For more information about Broadway San Jose, visit www.broadwaysanjose.com.
Nederlander is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Gretchen Feyer firstname.lastname@example.org with Patron Services Coordinator in the subject line.
November 11, 2019 -