Saratoga Springs, NY or Los Angeles, CA
Mills Entertainment is the industry leader in branded live entertainment. We collaborate with top artists and content partners to produce and promote engagements at theaters, arenas, casinos, and colleges throughout the United States and internationally. Mills is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The work we do is exciting, challenging, and enjoyable. We are seeking applicants with a passion for live entertainment and a desire to join the industry’s leading team.
Mills Entertainment is seeking a full-time Production Associate to support the Production Department by creating successful engagements through the implementation of engagement advance and related processes, and simultaneously advancing content partner and channel partner relationships.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support for the Production Department.
- Provide on-call support for road teams as assigned.
- Input and maintain internal and external production documentation and databases
- Facilitate internal operations, especially communication and workflow between departments.
- Coordinate tour and engagement logistics and travel according to established processes.
- Final check itineraries according to the final check process.
- Coordinate and maintain cellular phones, WIF hot spots, GPS units, toll passes, gas cards and any other additional logistical equipment.
- Coordinate procurement and shipment of equipment and tour supplies with the Warehouse Coordinator and touring company.
- Provide training related to internal operations, including travel and logistics, to new employees as required.
- Assist full time staff with company related travel.
- Coordinate logistics for company’s annual Business Development meeting
- Coordinate and maintain Mills Entertainment vendor accounts and research and source new vendors as needed
- Participate in developing systems, processes, and training related to the work in the position.
- Manage department and engagement expenses as needed
- Manage expenses according to the Expense Accounting Procedure.
- Additional duties as may be required, this is not an all-inclusive list
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Additional college level education, preferably in theatre, entertainment, or a related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in live entertainment required, company management and touring experience preferred
- Highly organized and attentive to detail, effective in dealing with conflicting priorities and frequent interruptions
- Proficient with MS Office applications (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with poise and sensitivity to others
- Ability to work independently exercising sound judgment
- Must be able to travel as required
Mills Entertainment offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.