NEW YORK, NY 10036
Brierpatch Productions seeks a Production Manager for an off-Broadway production beginning performances at NY City Center Stage II this winter. The Production Manager will work with the General Managers to oversee all production staff and facilities needs for the production.
● Communicate clearly with production team including production stage manager, producers, general managers, designers, and crew
● Supervise designers and union crew working in the space
● Manage production schedule and schedule/manage design and production meetings
● Work with general management to supervise budgets across departments and coordinate bidding with production shops
● Ensure that all production elements run smoothly during run of show
● Coordinate and supervise load out process
● Sufficient experience in a working theatre - Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in technical theatre a plus
● Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
● Knowledge and skills of stage operations, carpentry, rigging, power and hand tools, electrical systems, and electronic systems are a plus
● Fee payment commensurate with experience.
● Dates: Pre-production/shop bid and build in early December 2017 and production in early January 2018 with closing late April 2018.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
December 4, 2017 - May 1, 2018