New York, NY
Frost Productions New York Office is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator to work on a full-time basis.
· Schedule all full time, freelance, and temporary labor
· Coordinate with department heads to schedule specialty labor
· Monitor and budget all employee’s hours in the field
· Ensure the timely submittal of all show call reports and timesheets
· Work with temporary labor agencies to schedule field labor and finalize time sheets
· Assist in the timely compilation of freelance reviews gathered from Crew Leaders.
· Provide information regarding crews, vehicles, and security details to our clients or venues as needed
· Ensure accurate information is properly logged in the employee administration system.
· Assist with general Operations procedures as needed
· Applicants will be required to work some nights and weekends
· Must be punctual, professional, a team player, positive, and have a respectful attitude
· Experience thriving in a fast passed environment and handling last-minute changes on a frequent basis.
· Impeccable attention to detail and strong self-motivation and communication skills
· Comfortable multi-tasking a high volume of complex and diverse tasks
· The ability to both analytically and creatively problem solve
· General computer skills
· Previous scheduling experience, preferably in the special events industry or stage management
· Bachelor’s degree in stage management, technical theatre, or related technical field
· 1-3 years of professional production field experience in the special events or theatre industry
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Access, Outlook, Word, and Excel
· A love for process and documentation
· A solutions oriented mindset
· A keen eye for process improvement
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in subject line.
Frost Productions provides high-end, full-service production solutions to the special events market. Our clientele range from prominent cultural institutions and corporations to private individuals and organizations. With over 30 years of providing dynamic solutions to our clients, Frost continues to innovate and explore new mediums in the special events market. We pride ourselves in the ability to push the boundaries of proven technology and to provide our clients with new and innovative solutions and experiences. Our solutions often create whole environments, through the use of lighting, video, audio, décor and custom-fabricated scenic elements.