Independent New Musical
New York, NY 10040
Seeking Composer/ Lyricists for two new musical projects currently in conception/development.
The first project is a bio-musical about a famous Civil Rights figure.
The second project is a devised musical review based on interviews and experiences of workers in a particular profession.
Both projects are aiming for readings/ festival productions in NYC in 2020.
- MUST be able to physically write music using Finale or Sibelius
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently and adhere to strict deadlines
- Bookwriting experience a plus, but not mandatory
- $1,500.00 (1/2 paid on hiring and 1/2 paid on receipt of the first draft of the full score)
- Further royalty and compensation will be fleshed out throughout the stages of the individual projects development.
Please send a Resume and two work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!
on the stage,
not on websites.
Our website is made possible by
displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by
whitelisting playbill.com with your ad blocker.