New York, NY 10017
Smart, fun, entrepreneurial team at a well-known and established Midtown conference company is looking for a new, talented person to add to its research and database department.
You need to have:
· Meticulous attention to detail, including the ability to proofread and edit data quickly with no errors.
· Ability to enter and update data at a rapid and consistent pace.
· Ability to work in conjunction with an active production team, managing a wide range of database-related tasks.
· Strong research capabilities, including ability to gather new contact info through web searches, emails, and phone calls, and to run searches using our auxiliary databases.
As the Database Assistant, you will be in charge of maintaining and updating a database of 40,000 contacts who receive our event mailings and register to attend and speak at our events. Daily tasks include:
· Adding new contacts to our growing database and mailing list of potential attendees/speakers.
· Researching and updating contacts when they have switched positions.
· Registering attendees and speakers for our events, and verifying their information.
· Proofreading the conference attendance rosters for each event to ensure that all information appears correctly.
· Doing special research projects
· And much more…
This job is part-time (25-30 hours per week,) during traditional business hours with a degree of flexibility, long term, and includes working with our team at our beautiful midtown offices.
November 13, 2019 - October 9, 2020