Serino Coyne LLC
New York City, NY 10019
Serino Coyne LLC is a dynamic, full-service advertising/marketing agency specializing in Broadway theatre, large performing art institutions, and other entertainment accounts. We are recruiting for a Sr. Content Strategist who will work with the Social Strategy team and be responsible for developing a content strategy based on the client’s business objectives and the needs of the potential ticket buyer and/or overall fan base. The Sr. Content Strategist will oversee content requirements and create content strategy deliverables, as well as oversee/manage a small social media team of less than five (5) team members. We are looking for a savvy content aficionado with a passion for live entertainment who thrives on deadlines and can’t stop thinking about how to bring people together.
Our ideal candidate is experienced at handling a wide range of social media projects, is very proactive in initiating and responding to posts & comments and is able to work independently with little or no supervision. You are well organized, flexible and enjoy the deadline-driven challenges of supporting an agency that exists for Broadway and live entertainment. You are also friendly, upbeat, humorous and humble and are very receptive to a heavy workload. Previous advertising, marketing, media or entertainment work environment experience are HIGHLY preferred. Experience with SYSMOS or comparable listening software is an additional plus!!!
Help to create informed and impactful social media strategies for brands through three (3) key phases:
• Monitor trends with social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
• Help define the creative landscape for content creation through - social media channel audits, social listening, and in-depth, meaningful, analytical reporting
• Define KPI’s
• Collaborate in the development of social media strategies and tactics for client campaigns.
• Effectively create copy that communicates the strategic direction of each social platform.
• Execute long-lead interactive campaigns that spark fan engagement and interest in the property and get national and international attention.
• Alongside the Social Strategy Team, create and manage content calendars for all shows and clients.
• Collect and deliver performance metric data through comprehensive analytic reports
YOU HAVE, YOU ARE, YOU…
• MINIMUM of 5 years of digital/social media marketing experience.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed to meet marketing objectives.
• Experience in creating social/ digital analytics reports and conducting social listening through industry standard software (i.e. Falcon, Sprout, Sprinklr, Google Analytics, Nuvi, Crowdbabble, Crowdly)
• A hunger to connect Broadway shows with major digital partners.
• Must be able to provide live social coverage from events.
• An overall understanding of social media copywriting.
• Independent, motivated, creative and detail-oriented with the ability to quickly shift priorities.
• The ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations in the social media space and apply conflict resolution principles to proactively mitigate issues.
• Solid technical understanding and strong computer skills (including MS Office and Mac OS X), and the ability to pick up new tools quickly.
• HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, blogging, creative writing, video or other skills related to social media marketing are a plus.
• Flexibility to work evenings when needed.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive working relationships.
• Must be able to problem-solve in a timely manner.
• bachelor’s Degree (communication, advertising, marketing or relevant field preferred).
• You’re not afraid to be independent or take initiative.
• You have overall cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• You are detail oriented.
• You have a passion for the theater and the performing arts.
• You have a sense of humor and collaborative nature.
Some of our PERKS include:
• Tickets to live entertainment events
• Generous time-off policy
• Ongoing personal and professional sessions offered through agency initiatives such as Town Hall and SChool.
• You’d be a part of the best digital content team on Broadway
Serino Coyne LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
March 20, 2019 -