C Squared Entertainment
New York, NY 10036
C Squared Entertainment is seeking qualified non-union Stage Manager candidates who have experience with family friendly theater.
Rehearsals and performances begin this summer with opportunity to extend in the fall. Performances will take place on limited run schedules in New York City.
Specific duties include:
- Ensuring the successful execution of the creative team’s vision of the show.
- Manage the rehearsal period and supervise the technical rehearsals.
- Coordinate and supervise all technical aspects of the show, including sound and lights.
- Responsible for calling the show, as well as, be the technical liaison during load in, tech, and load out. Touring and technical experience a plus.
- Other typical duties such as sending performance reports to production team, etc.
Must be resourceful, extremely detail oriented, have excellent people management skills, and be able to think outside the box. Must be a problem solver and have a positive attitude. Must love kids! Driver’s license a bonus.
All applicants must currently reside in the New York City area.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com (no phone calls please)
Union Info: Non Union
Start date: ASAP
Salary: $75 per show
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!
on the stage,
not on websites.
Our website is made possible by
displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by
whitelisting playbill.com with your ad blocker.