Paper Mill Playhouse, recipient of the 2016 Regional Theatre Tony Award, is in search of a full-time, benefitted Subscriptions Manager.
Reports to: Ticket Services Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for supervising, training and delegating tasks to subscription service employees as well as cross training Box Office staff in subscription sales and service.
- Oversee the subscription seating build in the Tessitura computerized ticketing system, help schedule all subscriptions sales initiatives, and manage the processing, fulfillment, and coordination of all subscription orders including seating and upgrades.
- Address all subscriber questions and/or complaints, providing the highest level of customer service to all current and potential subscribers and members.
- Maintain up-to-date sales records of all subscription sales, refunds, and receipts.
- Build and maintain current and future subscription seasons in the Tessitura ticketing system.
- Prepare and maintain reports and research problems with regards to subscriptions.
- Print tickets and mail subscriptions for all purchases after the initial mail house drop.
- Coordinate with other departments to meet subscriptions goals.
- Coordinate the Marketing and Subscriptions Calendar.
- Assist in the planning of subscription marketing initiatives including the preparation, mailing and distribution of brochures and promotional material.
- Maintain VIP donor subscriptions lists with the Development Department.
- Process subscription payments, ticket exchanges and returns.
- Be part of the company’s database management and list generation team.
- Responsible for maintaining the company’s established position and branding to all subscribers.
Experience in a computerized ticketing system required, knowledge of Tessitura a plus. Candidate must have strong customer service skills, work well under pressure, and have a passion for theater. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits.
Paper Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ability are encouraged to apply.
Please email resume and cover letter to: Anne Pollock, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com, fax 973-315-1418. No phone calls.
September 17, 2018 -