New York City, NY 10018
Theatre Development Fund (TDF) seeks a NYC graduate student to intern in our internationally recognized theatre accessibility department.
TDF Accessibility Programs (TAP) provides a membership service for theatregoers who are hard of hearing or deaf, have low vision or are blind, who cannot climb stairs or who require aisle seating or wheelchair locations. Additionally, TAP also runs 6 autism-friendly performances on Broadway, and has both a National Open Captioning Training Program and National Autism-Friendly Performance Training Progam serving theatres across the country and internationally. For a comprehensive look visit: www.tdf.org/tap
· August 19th 2019 until May 24th 2020 (Flexible)
· Up to 20 hours a week spread over Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
o Some accessible performances are on Saturday/Sunday
· Occasional weekend work will be offered but not mandatory
· To be eligible you must be enrolled in a graduate arts program in one of the five boroughs of New York.
If interested please submit:
· 2 professional or academic references
· A 500 word statement on what accessibility in the arts means to you
Please send all materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “TAP Graduate Intern Application” by 6pm July 15th, 2019.
August 19, 2019 - May 22, 2020
$15 per hour
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!
on the stage,
not on websites.
Our website is made possible by
displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by
whitelisting playbill.com with your ad blocker.