New York, NY 11203
Production company seeking experienced Assistant to join our team. Must be extremely organized, a perceptive person, know standard industry phone and scheduling etiquette, have extensive knowledge of Broadway Theatre and be very familiar with the Film/TV industry power-players including writers, directors, talent and agents. Needs to be a self-starter and enjoy working in a fast paced and high-volume work environment. Ideal candidate will need to be intelligent, driven, and organized.
- Handle administrative needs of Producer
- Maintain database detailing all happenings on and off-Broadway
- Purchase and comp high-volumes of tickets
- Roll a high volume of phone calls
- Updating Industry Contact List
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Plan work-related travel details
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner.
- Previous experience as an administrative theater assistant
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Theater/Drama degrees preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive Assistant: 1-2 years
March 21, 2019 -
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to 00000169-a0f5-d712-ad79-f5f59ad50000...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.