New York, NY 10018
Ticketing Operations Assistant
Broadway Roulette is the fun and easy way to see a great Broadway show -- or several! Customers specify a date and number of tickets, a preference for a musical or play (or both), and may exclude up to 6 shows that they’ve already seen or don’t want to see. On their selected date, Broadway Roulette “spins the wheel” and pairs customers with a show that matches their criteria. All tickets are just $49 – $59 with no outrageous service fees. Every single seat beats list price! Customers can book for tomorrow or up to 3 months in advance, and Broadway Roulette keeps track of the shows they’ve seen so they can spin again and again and never see the same show twice!
Broadway Roulette is looking for dedicated and customer service-oriented theatre fans to join our growing team! The Ticketing Operations Assistant will be responsible for ensuring Broadway show tickets are delivered to our customers during the one-hour window before their showtimes. This is a customer-facing role, so a positive attitude and ability to problem-solve are a must.
The ideal candidate will be located within reasonable travel distance of Midtown NYC, and be able to work a flexible schedule with weekend and holiday shifts. Each ticket delivery shift is 1-2 hours long. All evening shifts start between 6-7 PM and Sunday shifts begin between 12-2 PM, depending on the weekly Broadway calendar. Base rate for the position is $25/hr for the first hour, with $15 for each additional hour. This is an ideal position for NYC-based college students and those who have a full-time position but are looking for an additional source of income.
- Serve as a representative of Broadway Roulette and its values
- Ensure a positive customer experience by providing an easy and positive Broadway ticket pickup process via both text message and in-person communication
- Exhibit a general knowledge of the Broadway industry by directing customers to their theatres
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple orders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet by troubleshooting problems as they arise
- A positive attitude and welcoming demeanor