Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
New York City, NY 10023
Tour Guide (Part-Time)
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus.
· Enthusiasm for the performing arts, visual arts, and history of New York a must. Background in the arts, education, or guided tours preferred.
· Ability to memorize and relay detailed information in an engaging and factual manner.
· Customer service orientation, demonstrated problem solving experience, and ability to remain calm under pressure essential.
· Excellent communication skills and aptitude for fostering meaningful connections with diverse audiences.
· Attention to detail, punctuality, flexibility, patience, and professionalism required.
· Dedicated team player who adapts easily to rapidly changing environments and situations.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish or Mandarin preferred.
· Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Must be accessible by e-mail for timely exchange of work-related information.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the email@example.com inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Tour Guide Application in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.