Liberate Artists INC.
Pittstown, NJ 08867
Liberate Artists INC. is seeking a touring stage manager to support faculty, staff, and management in preparation for smaller experiences and at Phoenix Fire 2020 in New York City.
Job responsibilities include:
• Managing experiences on the road
• Keep staff and team organized
• Pick ups and drop offs at the airport
• Set up and break down experiences
• Handle awards
• Manage videography team & assistants
• Lunch and dinner runs
• Keeping the team on schedule
• Arranging smaller events on the road
• Direct parents and dancers to their locations
• Basic social media management
• Stage management for the Liberate Artists Production, Phoenix Fire
Must be available:
• December 28th 2020, Training
• March 7th 2020
• May 1st - 3rd 2020
• June 24th - 28th 2020
• July 11th - August 2nd 2020
and additional ad hoc days/times for coordinating
Additional requirements include: problem solving skills (ability to find the right solution to an issue not just the easiest solution for them), team player, has great attention to detail, good logistical and problem solving skills, strong team player, ability to carry heavy equipment, above average proficiency in - Microsoft Excel, Pages, Google Docs, and email management. This candidate will have a basic understanding of social media marketing, strong team management skills, appreciation for the arts and working with children.
Fit the job specs? Submit a resume and cover letter. Learn more about the Liberation Nation by visiting us on Instagram @LiberateArtists.
Salary: $20-$25 per hr / $600-$700 per weekend / $1000-$1250 per week All travel, accommodations, and meals will be provided
December 16, 2019 -