NEW YORK, NY 10003
Reading International, the parent company of Angelika Film Center and Café, City Cinemas, Reading Cinemas and Consolidated Theatres is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and tech-savvy cinephile with a knack for graphic design for a full time position as a Visual Assets Manager. This role is a key component of the Marketing department, with a focus on Signature Programming, and would be based in the Manhattan office. Candidates must be responsible self-starters who are well-organized, detail oriented, driven and passionate.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and implement dynamic marketing campaigns for all Signature Programming from start to finish. This process includes graphic design of all necessary marketing materials, as well as creation of email and social media campaigns, and the implementation of all print and digital marketing materials.
- Create email newsletters for all Signature Programming across the US Circuit
- Oversee all promotion of Signature Programming across the US Circuit
- Coordinate all promotional elements of digital signage throughout the US Circuit, including preshow slides, video walls, digital posters, and ticketing kiosks.
- Additional participation in other tasks and projects, as needed.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite required
- Minimum 1 year professional experience required, preferably in the marketing space
- Minimum 1 year graphic design experience required
- Candidates must be social media and tech savvy
- We are interested in candidates who are responsible, detail oriented, and passionate about film and marketing.
· Hourly rate: $21.50 - $23.50 based on experience & qualifications
· Health Benefits
· 401K Plan
· Paid Vacation
· Free Movies
HOW TO APPLY
Send cover letter and resume to: Kelley.email@example.com with Visual Assets Manager in the subject line.
This job description provides a general but not comprehensive list of the essential responsibilities and qualifications required. It does not represent a contract of employment. Reading International reserves the right to change the description and/or posting at any time.
$21.50-$23.50 per hour pending experience & qualifications