The Juilliard School
New York, NY 10023
The Juilliard School is looking for individuals to work on a per project/show basis with our Costume shop in the role of Wardrobe Run Crew.
· Skillfully assist student Actors, Dancers and Singers with dressing and costumes changes
· Laundry, steaming, ironing etc.
· Basic costume repairs
· Costume check-ins, general show run, pre and post show duties
· Established work experience with Dance, Opera and Theater Costumes
· Discreet, positive and supportive attitude while working with students
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work in a team and maintain a professional demeanor at all times
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!
on the stage,
not on websites.
Our website is made possible by
displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by
whitelisting playbill.com with your ad blocker.