Feld Entertainment, Inc.
Palmetto, FL 34221
Provide leadership and artistic coordination for a particular stage show unit through the monitoring and guidance of both Performers and Crew both artistically and technically, and maintaining of the production elements on a daily basis.
1. Responsible for following the rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by Feld Entertainment as they pertain to the stage shows.
2. Responsible for maintaining a high standard of quality entertainment and coordinating and delegating immediate reaction when complications arise during a performance.
3. Responsible for striving to create a positive and energetic work environment.
4. Responsible for communicating all technical and artistic issues in a productive way to enhance the quality of each performance.
5. Responsible for coordinating and staffing all publicity appointments and events.
6. Responsible for writing up performance reports noting both technical and performance issues.
7. Responsible for the creation of a video and documentation library of reference.
8. Responsible for conducting rehearsals and preparing understudies for high quality performance offering guidance and continuously working on the development of the talent.
1. Associates Degree or minimum three years related experience or equivalent combination of training, education and or experience.
2. A full and comprehensive understanding of the functions and operations of a theater venue and its equipment.
3. Ability to read, write and prepare a production cue book, performance reports, correspondence, technical journals and blocking books.
4. Strong computer skills including Excel and Word.
5. Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
6. Strong organizational skills.