Realtime Music Solutions, LLC
New York, NY 10001
Executive Assistant/ Office Administrator
Realtime Music Solutions, a small technology company at the forefront of instrument development, orchestra enhancement and other technological resources for theatre, seeks Executive Assistant/Office Administrator. Duties include general administration, inventory management, telephone work, clerical tasks, bookkeeping, marketing tasks.
Candidates should possess:
* excellent organizational skills,
* excellent written and verbal communication skills,
* strong facility with various office computer programs (ideally, Filemaker, Quickbooks, Google Docs),
* interest in and ability to learn new technology.
Extra consideration will be given to candidates who are:
* musicians, especially those with MIDI and sampling experience,
* knowledgeable about musical theatre,
* knowledgeable about Shakespeare,
* experienced with basic UNIX commands and html code,
* experienced with Google Adwords.
Applicants must demonstrate sound judgment and the ability to multi-task in deadline-oriented environment. Looking for proactive, problem-solving personality.
Excellent entry-level opportunity for highly motivated individual looking for experience in high profile, start-up venture. Starting salary: $32,500 plus health insurance and performance-based bonus. Room for growth.
For consideration, please e-mail a cover letter and LinkedIn profile.