New York, NY 10018
Digital Marketing Intern
ArtHouse Interactive is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to join our team for the Fall/Winter (mid-September through early December).
ArtHouse Interactive is a full-service agency that brings game-changing design to digital marketing. We are a team of digital strategists, media specialists and designers who believe that today’s brands need more than an audience to succeed online; they need a following. We work with our clients to create online advertising and marketing content that is beautiful, strategic, and seamlessly built on their brand, converting users into active and engaged customers.
– Monitor online conversations for brands
– Support Social Media team in their campaigns as needed
– Proofread, fact check, and spell check all materials in development
– Assist with testing developmental online applications
– Research industry trends & upcoming technology
– List management
– Errands, deliveries, and runner duties
– Organizational skills a must
– Must be familiar with and active in mainstream social networking platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Foursquare
– Attention to meticulous detail
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office
– Team player, pro-active attitude
– Interest in / knowledge of theater (a plus but not a must)
– Previous experience in digital marketing/advertising a plus but not required
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume with “INQ: ArtHouse Interactive Internship” in the subject line to email@example.com.
The internship requires a commitment of at least 3 days per week. A weekly stipend for travel/food reimbursement is provided. College credit may be arranged.