Samuel French, Inc
New York, NY 10003
Licensing / Sales & Customer Service Associate
Samuel French, Inc., the largest and oldest theatrical play publishing and licensing company located in Manhattan, is hiring a Licensing/Sales & Customer Service Associate to join our energetic team. The position will include heavy inbound and outbound phone and computer work, processing and clearing stage performance rights, proactive outbound sales initiatives and consistently providing all of our customers with extraordinary, unparalleled Customer Service.
Responsibilities will also include but aren't limited to:
• Communicating with author and author’s agents.
• Providing timely and accurate processing of requests.
• Selling new Samuel French products to an existing customer base.
• Working with other departments to resolve customer account issues.
• Processing and shipping production materials.
• Consulting with theatres and producers to find the perfect plays to produce.
• Helping theatres across the country make theatre happen!
Candidates must have strong customer service skills, confidence and provide precise follow through. In addition, they must have excellent written and oral communication skills, warm, patient and engaging personalities, the ability to prioritize their work and be comfortable with proactive sales processes. Applicants must enjoy working as part of a fun and motivated team and be willing to jump in when the team needs help. On occasion, you will be working alone, therefore an ability to show and use initiative will be very important. Computer experience is required (including Word, Excel and Outlook).
In tandem with all of the above requirements, a deep understanding and passion for theatre is non-negotiable!
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements by email to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Applicants must reference JOB CODE in subject line of email: LICNY-140902