Stage Directors and Choreographers Workshop Foundation
New York, NY 10036
Stage Directors and Choreographers Workshop Foundation Job Description
Administrative Intern to the Foundation
TITLE: Administrative Intern
SUPERVISOR: Director of SDCF
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
The Administrative Intern provides administrative and organizational support to the Director and Program Associate of the SDC Workshop Foundation, including research, mailings, event coordination and preparation for panels, prospect research, and filing, as well as social media initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for MFA candidates in Performing Arts Management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
Provide administrative and organizational support to the SDCF Director and Program Associate:
• Responsibilities include but are not limited to filing, data entry and database management, researching grants.
• Assist on events such as annual award presentations, symposia, panel discussions.
• Work with Program Associate to maintain SDCF web pages and operation of social media pages
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Knowledge of the theatrical field and service organizations, and interest in learning more about the fields of direction and choreography.
• Team player, initiative taker, ability to collaborate and communicate effectively.
• Strong computer skills required.
• Some office admin experience preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BA or equivalent required
To apply, please send a one-page cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on September 18, 2014.