By Kenneth Jones
02 Mar 2012
The album producers are Frank Wildhorn, John McDaniel and David Lai. It is executive-produced by Van Dean, along with Corey Brunish, Howard Kagan and Terry Schnuck.
Broadway Records is a new label dedicated to Broadway cast recordings. It was founded by Van Dean and Kenny Howard.
The new musical has music by Frank Wildhorn, lyrics by Don Black, book by Ivan Menchell and music supervision/orchestrations/arrangements by John McDaniel.
1. Prologue: How 'Bout A Dance
2. Picture Show
3. This World Will Remember Me
4. You're Going Back To Jail
5. How 'Bout A Dance
6. When I Drive
7. God¹s Arms Are Always Open
8. You Can Do Better Than Him
9. You Love Who You Love
10. Raise A Little Hell
11. This World Will Remember Us
12. Made In America
13. Too Late To Turn Back Now
14. That's What You Call A Dream
15. What Was Good Enough For You
17. Raise A Little Hell (reprise)
18. Dyin' Ain't So Bad
19. Dyin' Ain't So Bad (reprise)
20. How 'Bout A Dance (reprise)
21. BONUS TRACK: This Never Happened Before
The cast was headed by Laura Osnes and Jeremy Jordan as Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow, respectively. They were joined on stage by Melissa van der Schyff as Blanche Barrow, Claybourne Elder as Buck Barrow, Joe Hart as Sheriff Schmid and Louis Hobson as Ted Hinton.
The company also featured Talon Ackerman, Rozi Baker, Leslie Becker, Mimi Bessette, Alison Cimmet, Daniel Cooney, Jon Fletcher, Kelsey Fowler, Victor Hernandez, Sean Jenness, Katie Klaus, Michael Lanning, Garrett Long, Matt Lutz, Marissa McGowan, Cassie Okenka, Justin Matthew Sargent, Jack Tartaglia and Tad Wilson.
View highlights from the show: