Bidding will continue through Oct. 4 at 5 PM ET.
Auction highlights include:
· Tickets to the Broadway revival of Glengarry Glen Ross and A VIP Backstage Photo with Oscar and Tony Award winner Al Pacino
· Tickets to Off-Broadway’s If There Is I Haven’t Found It Yet and A VIP Backstage Photo with Academy Award nominee Jake Gyllenhaal
· Tickets to Lincoln Center Theater’s Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike, followed by a Backstage Meet-And-Greet with star Sigourney Weaver
· A Backstage Chat with Matthew Broderick with tickets to see Broadway’s Tony-winning Nice Work If You Can Get It
· Tickets to the sold-out Blue Moon Burger Bash hosted by Rachael Ray
· VIP Opening Night Experience at The Mystery of Edwin Drood on Broadway (includes tickets and after-party passes)
· VIP Opening Night Tickets to The Other Place on Broadway
· Private Argentine Wine Tasting and Small Plates for six people at Chimichurri Grill in NYC
· VIP Private Winery Tour and Tasting for six people at Waters Crest Winery
· Family Annual Membership at SPiN New York – The Ping-Pong Social Club
· Tickets to The Ukulele Orchestra at Carnegie Hall
· For Movie Lovers: A Cineaste Plus-One Membership to IFC Center in NYC
View the entire list at www.biddingforgood.com/thedramaleague.
The Fall 2012 Charity Auction supports the educational initiatives of The Drama League and The Directors Project. Through its programs, initiatives and events, The Drama League "indelibly transforms the lives of artists and audiences by harnessing the unique social and creative dynamism of theatre. Its nationally-renowned, award-winning efforts have two vital goals: To train and nurture the artists of tomorrow and to deepen and strengthen the audience experience."