The album, recorded live during Osnes’ June 2012 engagement at the Café Carlyle, features special guests Jeremy Jordan and Tom Wopat as well as her husband, Nathan Johnson.
Osnes' quartet was led by musical director Fred Lassen on piano with Marc Copely on guitars, Pete Donovan on bass and Larry Lelli on drums. The engagement at the Carlyle was directed by Joe Langworth.
“Getting to perform at the Café Carlyle, following in the footsteps of women like Elaine Stritch, Barbara Cook, Christine Ebersole, Kelli O’Hara, and so many of my other idols, is nothing short of a dream come true,” Osnes said in a previous statement.
The album is produced by Fred Lassen and Aaron Ankrum and executive produced by Van Dean and Kenny Howard.
1. How ‘Bout A Dance?
3. I Have Confidence
4. “Dream Role”
5. Till There Was You
6. “My Story”
7. Born to Entertain/Don’t Rain On My Parade
10. A Whole New World (Guest Vocals: Nathan Johnson)
11. All The Things You Are
12. “Surrounded By Men”
14. “Pipe Dream”
15. Baby It’s Cold Outside (Guest Vocals: Tom Wopat)
16. I Think It’s Going to Rain Today
18. “Words With Friends”
19. Anything You Can Do (Guest Vocals: Jeremy Jordan)
20. “Frank in the House”
21. Must Be My Lucky Day
22. “Best Seat in the House”
23. When She Loved Me
24. Blue Medley (Shakin’ The Blues Away/Blue Skies)
25. Dream A Little Dream Of Me
26. BONUS: In My Own Little Corner
Osnes will return to Broadway in 2013 in a revised version of Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella.