The Tony-nominated actress provided Playbill.com with a complete track list and an exclusive first-listen track for her new version of Stephen Sondheim's heartbreaking "Not a Day Goes By."
"The Essential Liz Callaway" features highlights from her 30-year recording career, including "Meadowlark," "The Story Goes On" and the Oscar-nominated "Journey to the Past," plus five new recordings: “I’ll Be Here,” “Not A Day Goes By,” “Another Hundred Lyrics” and “Back to Before” recorded live at The Metropolitan Room, and a new studio recording of “Memory."
Listen here to "Not a Day Goes By":
Show time for the concert is 7 PM, and there is a $35 cover and a two-drink minimum.
Here is a complete list of the tracks on "The Essential Liz Callaway":
2. "What More Do I Need?" (Live) by Stephen Sondheim (from Saturday Night)
4. "Leavin' on a Jet Plane" by John Denver
5. "Meadowlark" by Stephen Schwartz (from The Baker’s Wife)
7. "You There in the Back Row" by Cy Coleman and Barbara Fried (from 13 Days to Broadway)
8. "I'll Be Here" by Adam Gwon (from Ordinary Days)
10. "Since You Stayed Here" by Peter Larson and Josh Rubins (from Brownstone)
11. "When Hope Goes" by James Valcq and Fred Alley (from The Spitfire Grill)
12. "Not a Day Goes By" (Live) by Stephen Sondheim (from Merrily We Roll Along)
13. "Another Hundred Lyrics" (Live) by Stephen Sondheim (additional lyrics by Lauren Mayer)
14. "Downtown" by Tony Hatch
15. "Didn't We"/"MacArthur Park" by Jimmy Webb
17. "Back to Before" (Live) by Stephen Flaherty and Lynn Ahrens (from Ragtime)
Callaway, most recently on Broadway in The Look of Love, made her Broadway debut in the original cast of Stephen Sondheim's Merrily We Roll Along, and she also took part in the anniversary concert of that musical. For her work in the musical Baby, she received a Tony Award nomination as Best Featured Actress in a Musical. Her other Broadway credits include The Three Musketeers, Miss Saigon and Cats. Callaway's solo recordings include "Passage of Time," "The Beat Goes On," "Anywhere I Wander—Liz Callaway Sings Frank Loesser" and "The Story Goes On." Her debut Christmas recording "Merry and Bright" arrived in 2014.
The Metropolitan Room is located at 34 W. 22nd St. Click here for ticket information.
Callaway will also be featured on the Broadway on the High Seas 6, which departs Feb. 12, 2016, for the Caribbean. Click here for more information.