In his debut release, Odom Jr., according to press notes, "shares his honest unadulterated vocal style with a collection of songs that includes both traditional jazz standards and musical theatre favorites. Listening to Leslie's ultra smooth tenor, it is easy to understand why he is often likened to a modern day Nat King Cole. In this album, Leslie works with a jazz rhythm section to showcase his vocals over arrangements that grow to include full string sections, and are, at times, pared down to simply an acoustic guitar or a cappella. Overall, this stark and simple interpretation offers a fresh perspective that attempts to reintroduce some ageless classics to a modern audience."
A track listing for the album follows:
1. Look For The Silver Lining, Zip, Goes a Million
2. Joey, Joey, Joey, The Most Happy Fella
3. Cheer Up Charlie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
4. Love Look Away, Flower Drum Song
5. The Guilty Ones, Spring Awakening
6. I Know That You Know (feat. ELEW), Oh, Please!
7. Sarah, The Civil War
8. Song For The Asking (feat. Nicolette Robinson), Paul Simon
9. Wild Is The Wind, "Wild Is The Wind"