Entitled "Beautiful Dreamer," the recording will be available in stores and via online outlets beginning Dec. 10.
Jerry Vivino, the veteran New York musician and longtime member of the Conan O’Brien house band, leads the disc’s jazz quartet and serves as producer.
The album has arrangements by Mitchel Forman and features Vivino on flute, alto flute, tenor saxophone and clarinet; Mitchel Forman on piano and keyboards; Kevin Axt on upright bass and acoustic bass guitar; and Ray Brinker on drums and percussion.
The complete track list follows:
1. When Day Is Done (Robert Katscher /
2. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered ( Richard Rodgers / Lorenz Hart)
3. Over The Rainbow ( Harold Arlen / E.Y. Harburg)
4. When She Loved Me ( Randy Newman)
5. Castle On A Cloud ( Herbert Kretzmer / Alain Boublil / Claude-Michel Schönberg / Jean-MarcNatel)
6. Rainy Days and Mondays (Roger S. Nichols / Paul Williams)
7. How Insensitive (Antônio Carlos Jobim /Norman Gimbel / Vinicius De Moraes)
8. Never Never Land ( Jule Styne / Betty Comden / Adolph Green)
9. My Romance (Richard Rodgers / Lorenz Hart)
10. I Wish You Love (Charles Trenet)
11. Once You Lose Your Heart ( Noel Gay)
12. They Can’t Take That Away From Me ( George Gershwin / Ira Gershwin)
13. Beautiful Dreamer (Stephen Foster) To pre-order "Beautiful Dreamer," click here. Numerous albums and cast recordings are also available at PlaybillStore.com.