The St. James Theatre opened in 1927 as Erlanger's Theatre, named for booking agent Abraham Erlanger. It was renamed the St. James in 1932, after the London theatre of the same name. In 2001, the St. James production of The Producers set box office records for single-day sales, introduced ‘premium’ seating, and won an unprecedented 12 Tonys.Read More
Ladies: Basement level has 19 stalls. Mezzanine level has 4 stalls. Unisex, wheelchair accessible bathroom at orchestra level.
Men: Basement level has 10 stalls. Balcony level has 1 stall. Unisex, wheelchair accessible rest room on orchestra level.