Venue Placeholder

The Lyric Theatre opened at 213 W. 42nd Street in 1903. This theatre housed The Cocoanuts, Irving Berlin and George S. Kaufman’s collaboration with the Marx Brothers, in 1925. The theatre, combined with the former Apollo Theatre, reopened as the Ford Center for the Performing Arts. It was renamed the Hilton Theatre in 2005 and the Foxwoods Theatre in 2010.

Read More
  • Built: 1903
  • Number of Seats: 1260