Mansfield Theatre

01_BROOKS_OPEN_2400_1320867327.jpg

The Mansfield Theatre opened in 1926 at 256 W. 47th Street. The theatre was designed by Herbert J. Krapp, funded by the Chanin brothers, and named for the late actor Richard Mansfield, who died in 1907. The venue was renamed for New York Times theatre critic Brooks Atkinson in 1960.

  • Built: 1926
  • Number of Seats: 1109