01_GOLD_OPEN_2400.jpg

The Theatre Masque opened in 1927, designed by Herbert J. Krapp for the Chanin brothers. Producer John Golden bought the venue in 1937 and named it after himself, making it the third Broadway house to bear his name. The theatre remains active today and set a house record with the 2,534-performance run of Avenue Q.

  • Built: 1927
  • Number of Seats: 805