In 1913, producers Martin Beck, B.F. Keith, and E.F. Albee opened the Palace, a premiere vaudeville theatre that became synonymous with show business excellence and attracted legendary performers including Fanny Brice, Bob Hope and Judy Garland. The venue suffered from vaudeville’s Depression-era decline and became a movie house. The Nederlanders purchased, renovated and restored the Palace to legitimate theatre in 1966.
Mens: In the theatre's basement, front mezzanine, and balcony levels. There is a wheelchair accessible restroom on the orchestra level.