01_PLY_OPEN_2400.jpg

The Plymouth Theatre opened in 1917. Designed by Herbert J. Krapp, the Plymouth joined the Booth, Broadhurst and Shubert Theatres to solidify the Shubert family dominance on a full block of W. 44th and 45th Streets. In 2005, the theatre was renamed for Gerald Schoenfeld, the chairman of the Shubert Organization.

  • Built: 1917
  • Number of Seats: 1093