Lyric Theatre (Shaftesbury)
- Longest Running Show: Beautiful and Damned
- Performances: 96
- Handicap Access: Access: 1. 4 steps up to Foyer through swinging doors.
2. Level access from Foyer to Dress Circle.
3. 18 steps from the Foyer down to Stalls.
4. 25 steps up from Foyer to Upper Circle.
5. 60+ steps from Foyer up to Balcony.
6. All staircases have handrails on both sides.
Description: 1. Deaf/Hard of Hearing: Infra-red system with five headsets.
2. Blind/Visually Impaired: Guide dogs are not allowed in auditorium but staff can dog sit for max. 5 dogs per performance.
3. Wheelchair Users: Level access from Foyer to back four rows of Dress Circle where transfer seating is available. If you remain in your wheelchairs there1s another entrance (Royal Entrance). Level access to Boxes C, D & E which can have 1 wheelchair per performance - restricted view. 4 wheelchairs per performance. Please bring an able-bodied person with you. Adapted WC inside Royal Entrance.