Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Longest Running Show: A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Performances: 134
- Handicap Access: Access: 1. Level access from New Globe Walk into Foyer.
2. Lifts to Piazza, Lower Gallery, Yard, cafe and restaurant.
3. Note that seating is on long narrow benches so only the back rows have back support.
4. 3 steps up to the Lower Gallery and 2 steps between each row.
5. 30 steps to the Middle Gallery and 4 steps between each row.6. 60
Description: 1. Deaf/Hard of Hearing: Induction loop system not available in yard.
2. Blind/Visually Impaired: Max 5 guide dogs per performance.
3. Wheelchair Users: Ask at main desk in Foyer for staff member to escort you to your place. 8 wheelchairs in the yard and 4 in the Gentlemen1s rooms (Box P). Please note that the Yard is the standing area so view restricted. Lift access to Gentleman1s rooms where transfers are also possible. You must bring an able-bodied person with you.