Royal Opera House (Linbury Studio)
- Handicap Access: Access: 1. Level entrances via new arcade in Covent Garden Plaza and two places in Bow Street (Floral Hall & right of main entrance).
2. Lift access to all levels of the main auditorium. There1s a single flight of stairs to Orchestra Stalls.
3. Bow Street/Piazza Link Coffee Shop accessible by wheelchair users.
Description: 1. Deaf/Hard of Hearing: Sign language-interpreted performances and an assisted-hearing facility in both auditoriums and Floral Hall.
2. Blind/Visually Impaired: Guide dogs welcome in auditorium or staff happy to dog sit. Audio introduced performances.
3. Wheelchair users: 20-24 wheelchair spaces in main auditorium and 8 in the studio theatre.