Venue Placeholder
280-seat theater opened in February 1996

In 1913, the building was known as the Blaine Nickelodeon. Since then it has housed a variety of different businesses, from a carpet cleaning factory to a clothing department store. When the current owners purchased the building, they decided to revert the space to a place of entertainment, not only for the neighborhood but for the Chicagoland area.

The current theater, designed by Lisec and Biederman, combines contemporary elegance with a classic flavor. Audiences sit continental style (no center aisle), in refurbished seats from a 1930s vaudeville theatre in Boston.