Swine Palace Productions
Wooden floors, exposed brick, and large old-fashioned doors recall the rustic origins of the Reilly Theatre. The former Livestock Viewing Pavilion on Tower Drive was built in 1926. In the 1990s, it was saved from demolition through the contributions of campus and community leaders, including the Reilly family. In 2000, it became the home iof Swine Palace Productions, and with its state-of-the-art lighting and sound systems, this theater is truly a one-of-a-kind. Using a theater-in-the-round design, the Reilly Theater seats 500.