01_BOO_OPEN_2400copy_1320867236.jpg

The Booth Theatre, designed by Henry B. Herts, opened October 16, 1913, at 222 W. 45th St. The venue is named for Edwin Booth, arguably the most prominent American actor of the 19th century.

  • Built: 1913
  • Number of Seats: 806
  • Stage Door: Exit the theatre by the 45th St. doors and turn right into Shubert Alley. The Booth Theatre's stage door is painted gold and marked "Stage Door."
  • Bathrooms:

    Ladies: Basement level. 10 stalls. Unisex, wheelchair accessible restroom located on orchestra level.

    Men's" Basement level. 8 stalls. Unisex, wheelchair accessible restroom located on orchestra level.

  • Concessions: Orchestra and basement levels.
Now Playing Significant Other Buy Now