The Rodgers opened, as Chanin’s 46th Street, in 1925. Designed by Herbert J. Krapp for producers Irwin and Henry Chanin, the theatre’s innovative, sloped orchestra level offers excellent views of the stage. In 1931 the theatre became known simply as the 46th Street. In 1990, the Nederlander Organization renamed the venue in honor of composer Richard Rodgers.Read Full "At This Theatre"
Men's: On the street level. There is also one wheelchair accesible restroom on the street level.