Chanin's 46th Street Theatre

Chanin's 46th Street Theatre

Broadway_Marquee_January_2017_HR

Chanin’s 46th Street opened in 1925. Designed by Herbert J. Krapp for producers Irwin and Henry Chanin, the theatre’s innovative, sloped orchestra level offers excellent views of the stage. In 1931 the theatre became known simply as the 46th Street. In 1990, the Nederlander Organization renamed the venue in honor of composer Richard Rodgers.

  • Built: 1925
  • Number of Seats: 1380
Richard Rodgers Theatre
    • 226 W. 46th St.
    • New York
    • NY
    • United States